Saturday, September 6, 2008

Mama Mia!!

Last week, my parents took us to see Mama Mia! It was SO good!! I had seen the play twice before, so I knew the story, and I absolutely LOVE the music!! So, when I heard they were making a movie of it, I was so excited, I now I've seen it. I really, really enjoyed it. I thought that it was cast very well. I love the girl that played Sophie, and I thought Meryl Streep did amazing!! The critics kind of bashed on Pierce Brosnan a little, bit I thought he did well. If you get a chance to see this movie, do - I highly recommend it!! They have now come out with a sing-a-long version, and I'm thinking I'd really enjoy going to that, too. I love this music. Scott gave me the soundtrack for my birthday, and I listened to it about five times in a row in my car!! It is so addicting, and so fun to sing along to!! So, go see Mama Mia! It's great!!!

2 comments:

Kayleen said...

I loved it too! I hadn't seen the play, so it was new to me, but I love ABBA. Such a fun movie!

Christiansen's said...

Maybe I am crazy but the movie kind of freaked me a out a little. I knew it was a musical but for some stupid reason I thought they just made a movie out of it and forgot the whole fact that they would sing, so it really caught me off guard. I think I might like it more next time I see it because I will be prepared for the spontanious singing :)