7 years ago
Monday, February 22, 2010
So, I've made my appointment for my ultrasound. We will find out the flavor of our baby on Wednesday, March 3rd. I've put a poll on the side bar, so feel free to cast your vote! I will try really hard to update our results that day. My appointment is at 10:40 am so I'll have the rest of the day to let y'all know!! Don't forget to vote!!!
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
I have a few things that I need to get off my chest. And, since Scott is tired of listening to me, I turn to you, my faithful readers!! :)
- I really HATE the new layout on Facebook. Now, I know this isn't something to get bothered about, but it drives me crazy! Every time I log in, I get so irritated! Why can't they just keep it the way it was? I'm so sick of them changing it. As soon as I get use to the last change, they change it again!! What the crap?! Moving on..
- I'm really tired of working. I like my job, so I know that sounds weird. I just wish it wasn't every day. I'm really lucky that I work part-time, so that helps, but I still get tired of going every morning. I guess I'm just tired, and want more sleep. I just like to take it out on work! :)
- Our dishwasher is broken. It has been for some time. Need I say more?!
- I'm having "Glee" withdraws. I can't wait for the new season to start this Spring. I have the CD, and I listen to it pretty much constantly. No, really I listen to it ALL the time!! I'm not sure if it's helping or making it worse, though! :) I just want to watch more episodes. Thank goodness for Hulu, though. At least I can watch some of the episodes from last season.
- I'm going through this phase where I don't feel like eating anything. Or nothing sounds good for me to eat. This is bad when pregnant. I know I need to eat, I just don't have the desire to sometimes. It gets a little frustrating. I get frustrated with myself often, but that's another post for another time... Maybe.
- With that being said, I also have to motivation to do anything. I don't know if the fact that the dishwasher is broken or what. I don't want to do the dishes. I don't want to clean the kitchen. I don't want to fold the laundry. (At least it gets washed, though.) I don't want to clean up Sam's toys in the living room or in his bedroom. Like I said, no motivation to do anything. Maybe this is why I'm tired of working, too. Hmm? I'm not sure how to get my motivation back, though. I've tried a few things, but nothing seems to work. Guess I keep trying, right?