Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hmm...

So it's 1:30 in the morning and I can't sleep. I don't know why. I'm super tired, but I can't seem to fall asleep. So I decided to just dink around on the computer until I felt like I could sleep. Obviously it's not working so well. I've been sitting here for almost two hours. I think one reason why I can't sleep is because my mind won't shut up. I don't really have anything really important on my mind, I just can't turn it off... So it's hard for me to sleep. I'm also a little peeved about this because last night, I slept like crap. I think I woke up about three times just to go to the bathroom!! Now, I know that I have a super small bladder, but I can usually make it through the night! Seriously!! I also think I'm having trouble sleeping because I have a feeling that something is bothering me, but I'm not sure what it is. I know that sounds really stupid, but I just can't put my finger on it. Maybe my mind is racing to figure that out.

Anyways, as I've been sitting here trying to keep myself entertained, I've been looking at peoples pictures on Face Book. I've come to realize that I don't take very many pictures of events in our lives. (And the ones I do take, I never post anyways!!) I know that I suck at blogging, I just can't get the motivation to get the pictures on here, and then try to come up with what to say about them. Maybe some day I'll actually do a post about our Arizona trip we took 4 1/2 months ago. Why I'm not doing that now, I don't know. I've come to the conclusion that I'm a lazy blogger. I love to read other peoples blogs, but I suck at updating my own. Even though I know I should. I think I'm just lazy all around sometimes!

Well, I guess I'll finish my rant now. I'm sure I've bored you all to sleep. (At least some of you are getting it!) Sorry about the randomness and boringness. I'll try to do better next time!! :) Until then, I hope you all sleep well!

2 comments:

Christiansen's said...

Are you pregnant!?! Peeing 3 times in the middle of the night is a sure sign for me that I am if I pee even once in the middle of the night, but when I am pregnant I usually do it like 5 times. I don't know if that made any sense but I know the first part I wrote couldn't be more clear ;0

BECKY said...

Um your first paragraph made TOTAL sense... too often I have something bugging me that I can't figure out. Talk about frustrating!! Anyway, let's get together! Did you get my message on facebook?