Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Vent Session

I have a few things that I need to get off my chest. And, since Scott is tired of listening to me, I turn to you, my faithful readers!! :)

Here goes:

  • I really HATE the new layout on Facebook. Now, I know this isn't something to get bothered about, but it drives me crazy! Every time I log in, I get so irritated! Why can't they just keep it the way it was? I'm so sick of them changing it. As soon as I get use to the last change, they change it again!! What the crap?! Moving on..
  • I'm really tired of working. I like my job, so I know that sounds weird. I just wish it wasn't every day. I'm really lucky that I work part-time, so that helps, but I still get tired of going every morning. I guess I'm just tired, and want more sleep. I just like to take it out on work! :)
  • Our dishwasher is broken. It has been for some time. Need I say more?!
  • I'm having "Glee" withdraws. I can't wait for the new season to start this Spring. I have the CD, and I listen to it pretty much constantly. No, really I listen to it ALL the time!! I'm not sure if it's helping or making it worse, though! :) I just want to watch more episodes. Thank goodness for Hulu, though. At least I can watch some of the episodes from last season.
  • I'm going through this phase where I don't feel like eating anything. Or nothing sounds good for me to eat. This is bad when pregnant. I know I need to eat, I just don't have the desire to sometimes. It gets a little frustrating. I get frustrated with myself often, but that's another post for another time... Maybe.
  • With that being said, I also have to motivation to do anything. I don't know if the fact that the dishwasher is broken or what. I don't want to do the dishes. I don't want to clean the kitchen. I don't want to fold the laundry. (At least it gets washed, though.) I don't want to clean up Sam's toys in the living room or in his bedroom. Like I said, no motivation to do anything. Maybe this is why I'm tired of working, too. Hmm? I'm not sure how to get my motivation back, though. I've tried a few things, but nothing seems to work. Guess I keep trying, right?
Well, I guess that's all for now. To end on a happy note: I love my family so much. I have been sick for the past couple of weeks, and Scott has been so good to take care of Samson while I sleep. And while Scott was working, I'd head over to my mom and dad's house, and they'd help with Sam and let me crash on their living room floor. I'm feeling much better now, but still need a lot of rest. So, off I go to put both Samson and me down for naps!! :)

2 comments:

Jill and Andy said...

Sorry you aren't feeling great. I have days with no motivation either. It's rough. Sorry about the dishwasher too! Having spent 4 of the last 7 years without one, I feel for you. Dishes are no fun. If we lived closer I would come over and help you out with dishes, though.
On another note, I love Glee! I'm trying to convince Andy he needs to watch it with me. I got the cds for Christmas and we listen to it a lot. Eden has some of the songs memorized- True Colors is her favorite but she also sings out to Bust a Move :) It's so funny.

BECKY said...

I hope the 'winter blues' leave soon! Love ya!