Thursday, April 22, 2010

HELP!!!

Here's the deal... I am in desperate need of a long-term babysitter. I've have a few in the last little while, and they've all been great, but they've only been able to help short-term. (Which we knew from the beginning.) We need someone that is flexible with the hours because Scott's schedule changes from week to week. My schedule is the same: I work M-F 7:30-12:30. There are times that Scott's shifts overlap with mine. So, it would only be in the mornings, and I would pick Sam up everyday no later than 1:00. (The drop off times would change according to Scott's schedule.) The days would vary as well. Scott gets two days off a week, and sometimes it's the weekend, and sometimes it's not.

Now, I'm not a fan of the day care thing - even if it's out of someone's home. I use to work in a day care, so I know how it is, and frankly, I don't think I could afford it. That's the other thing... we can't pay a lot. We've been paying our past babysitters between 2-3 dollars an hour. I know it's not much, but if you know of anyone that is looking to earn a little extra money, PLEASE let me know.

Sam is a great kid. I haven't had any complaints about him from our other sitters. He plays well with other kids, but is also content to play by himself sometimes. He is very well behaved. Granted he has his moments - he is 2 after all!! :)

If anyone knows of anyone that can help, please let me know ASAP. We need someone fast! Thank you all for your help!! :)

2 comments:

BECKY said...

Good luck. Wish I could help.

Nina Miles said...

Hey Courtney-

Where are you guys living right now? If it was close to us I would totally watch Samson! He and Carson are the same age so I'm sure they would have fun playing together. We are down in Pleasant Grove though, and I didn't think you lived down this way.