Saturday, July 5, 2008

Random pictures and videos

So it's been a while since I've transfered pictures from my camera to the computer, so here are some pictures and videos from the latest transfer.

Last Saturday, my cousin, Beth was in town with her family. We all had a get together at her sister, Meri's house. It was nice to get together again. I haven't seen Beth for a really long time. Since the last time I saw her, she's gotten married and had a little boy that is now five. He was so cute, and he loved Samson. My grandpa wanted to get a picture with the four generations that were there. It was pretty neat to have that many there.

While we were cleaning one day, Scott found these Tigger ears, so we thought we'd put them on Samson. He looked so cute, and he didn't even mind having them on.

I thought this picture was so cute. Samson was just chillin' with daddy one day, and I had to get the camera out and take a picture. What a cute little boy he is!!

I LOVE this picture!! Sam was so tired one day, he fell asleep in my arms, and just drooped over my arm like this. He was almost bent in half, but he slept like that for over thirty minutes! He must have been super tired!

Here's a picture of Eden, Samson, and Abbie. It's not a great picture, but those two little girls sure do love their little cousin. They both just love to sit next to him, and play with him, and give him hugs and kisses. They are so fun to watch.

Here are a few videos that I liked. Last week, we went to a cast party for the show that my dad and Scott were in a little while ago. The house we went to had a trampoline, and my dad decided he was going to jump on it. He said he couldn't even remember the last time he had been on one, so it was quite entertaining. I think he had a good time. My mom and I gave it a go, too, but I don't have a movie of that. The other video is Abbie and Eden playing Ring Around the Rosies. Eden is so funny. She knew that I had the camera, so every time she came around and saw me, she'd have a big smile on her face. My favorite part is the end when she starts walking towards me, then realized she hadn't fallen down yet. I love these little girls, they are so much fun!!

1 comment:

BECKY said...

The sleeping and fingers in the mouth pictures are so cute! And I love the videos! They are hilarious!