Sunday, July 27, 2008

Quick update

Hi all! Sorry I've been so bad at blogging lately. Things have been really busy with our move. I just uploaded some pictures, so I thought I'd do a quick post. I don't have too much time because I've got to get Samson to bed - he's a bit fussy!! So, here are the latest pictures:

CAMPING!!!




Sleeping in mommy and daddy's bed!

Sam's first experience swimming. He did pretty good once he got use to the super cold water!

Singing with mom

Hanging out with dad

Grandpa Bruce and ShaSha with all four grandkids!

4 comments:

Christiansen's said...

So fun, where did you go camping? Are you guys liking the new place, I bet the extra footage is nice.

BECKY said...

LOVE the pictures! Did you get new glasses?

Meredith said...

Great pictures! My fave is the first one of Scott and Sam...Sam has the cutest little look on his face!

Nic & Trudi said...

Looks like you guys are having a fun summer!! Hopefully we'll see you soon!