Friday, October 17, 2008

Welcome Home!!

My little brother, Ben got home from his mission tonight. My parents left about a week and a half ago to Germany to pick him up. They toured for awhile, and all three of them returned home today. It was so good to see Ben again... He looks pretty much the same! We were able to go pick him up at the airport, and that was as lot of fun. I took some pictures, but I haven't uploaded them yet. I'll have to post them in the next couple of days. I just had to blog about how excited I am to have my baby brother home! Welcome home, Ben!! We love you!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am just browsing blogs and came across the picture of you on your wedding day and thought: I wonder if they're LDS. Don't know what made me think THAT. But then I read the post about your brother being an RM. Welcome home brother! My name is Julia, btw. Just wanted to say hi. Take care.

BECKY said...

Yay Ben! I think I told you Brad leaves next month, right? Connecticut!!