Sunday, November 9, 2008

Pictures... Finally

So, I finally got around to posting pictures of when Ben got home!! I know, I'm such a slacker!! Anyways...
Here we are waiting anxiously for Ben and my parent's to come down the escalator.

Abbie (with the help of Arica) made signs for all of the kids to wear. This is the one they made for Samson.

Here is Abbie with her sign. She would only let Scott take the picture if Sam and I were in it with her. I wanted to get one of just her wearing the sign, but I'll take what I can get! :)
FYI: the tickets on the signs are from NickelCade, but Abbie told us that they all said "Uncle Ben gets home today" so they had to be put on the signs!!

And here's Ben! I had forgotten how tall he actually was. I'm pretty sure he grew a little bit more while he was in Germany, but I'm not entirely positive! It was great to see him, and fun to have him hold Sam... He sure loves his Uncle Ben!!

I took this picture two day after they got home. The jet lag was still taking it's toll. Ben said that his first two nights home, he slept a total of about 5 hours of something like that. He caught up on the rest during the day, on the couch with the pillow!
Well, those are all of the pictures I have for that adventure. It had been great to have Ben home. My older brother, Andy, and his family flew in the day after Ben got home, and they were here for a week. It was a blast having my whole family together again. It had been a long time! I have a lot more things to blog about, so I hope I'll get some more posts up in the next week. I just don't want to do it tonight because it's getting late, and my computer is being a little slow! Until next time...

1 comment:

BECKY said...

Woohoo!!! What fun pictures! I hope you have some good ones of all the fam together! How stinking fun that you all got to come!!