Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I can't wait!!

I should be sleeping right now. It's 11:00, and I have to be to work at 7:30 in the morning! You may be asking yourself, "why is Courtney sitting up and blogging when she should be sleeping?" Well lucky for you, I'm going to answer that question!! :) We are taking a trip to Arizona, and we are leaving TOMORROW!!! I am so stinkin' excited that I can't seem to fall asleep! We are driving down after I get off of work tomorrow, and we are driving about half way to Page, AZ. We will be staying in a hotel to crash and catch some zzz's for a little bit. Then, we are going to be up and on the road again! I'm really hoping that Samson will do well. He is pretty good in his car seat, and he's been on long car rides before, but not one THIS long! We decided to drive mostly at night so that he can sleep, since he's a great sleeper in his car seat. We are very excited to visit family and have a vacation that we all deserve! So, to sum up my answer: I am lying awake in bed trying to make sure I remember everything for the trip. I'm running though my daily routine in my head over and over to make sure I have everything ready to pack. Thus, I sit here on my bed, in the dark, blogging, waiting for sleep to overcome me while Scott watches the Jazz game in the next room. I shall now sign off, and hope to fall asleep very soon, as I am exhasted! I am planning on taking lots and lots of pictures to post when we get back! See you all next week!!

1 comment:

BECKY said...

Have sooooooooo much fun!!!! Can't wait to hear about SUNNY AZ instead of snowy Utah!