Monday, April 6, 2009

Home Sweet Home

We have made it back safely from out trip to Arizona. We got home yesterday around 1:30. We started the drive home Saturday, but weren't able to make it the whole way, so we stayed the night in Kanab. We had a wonderful vacation and enjoyed the nice 80 degree weather while it was snowing back at home!! :) I'm so glad we missed it. Samson did very well, and he had a good time. (Except for when he got sick. More to come on that.) I did take quite a few pictures, and will post them when I have a little more time. I am home on my lunch break right now. I sure enjoyed my vacation, but it's kinda nice to be back home getting back into the grind! I just wanted to let everyone know that we made it back home safe, and we had a fun trip!

4 comments:

Jill and Andy said...

Glad you got home safe! Vacations are always nice but it's true that being home is nice too. Can't wait to see pictures!

BECKY said...

I'm glad you had fun! (And that you missed snow!) I'm not sure I agree with you on coming back to the grind... it's SOOOOOOO hard for me!!!! POST PICS!

Bryan and Sarah said...

It was so nice to see you at Jacob's farewell! I think that it was so awesome that you came! You have such a nice family and look great!

BECKY said...

In reply to your comment-- no, definitely planning ahead.