Monday, March 1, 2010

New bed for Samson?

This is what we found Samson doing tonight. He plays with the door to Nabisco's kennel all the time, but this is what I saw when I went in to check on him tonight.




What a silly boy!! We had a pretty good laugh over this. I don't know when or how he figured out that he would be able to fit in there, but it doesn't surprise me that he did figure it out. He is such a smart little guy! He makes me laugh all the time, too. He sure knows how to work a crowd. (Or his mom.) :) Speaking of new beds, though. We are thinking about moving Samson into a big boy bed soon. I don't know if I'm ready for it, but I think Sam is getting close to be. He's growing up too fast!! We'll keep you posted when it happens!

1 comment:

BECKY said...

What a funny boy!!! I guess that is a different version of a way to carry him in the car?! Ha!

LOVE THE PICTURES OF HIS BIRTHDAY!!! Fun, fun, fun toys!

And I'm excited to hear the news tomorrow!!!!