Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The results are in...

I had my ultra sound today. Everything went well. I have to go back in four to six week for another one, though. They couldn't get a good enough look, so we'll have to wait.















Just kidding!!! I do have to go back, but only so they can get a better look at the spine. They couldn't get a good enough look at the bottom of it, so I'll go back so they can check that. So, everything they were able to look at, they said it looked good. This baby is stubborn, though. (I don't know where that came from!) :) I didn't think we would be able to tell what we were having at first because the legs were crossed. But, in time we were able to get a good look. And............







We are having a GIRL!! We are so super excited! But Scott better watch out, he's gonna have a lot to handle if this is going to be a daddy's girl! (Which I hope she is!!)

4 comments:

Stacy Lynn Carroll said...

Congratulations!! Girls are so fun!!

BECKY said...

Gah! You punk to announce it that way. :) GIRLS!!!!! We have a second ultrasound too in a monthish. Not excited about the $200, but it'll be fun to see her again!

BECKY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Auntie Elaine said...

WOOHOO - that will be fun - congrats!