Monday, August 25, 2008

Horray for the internet!!

Yay!! I have the internet again!! So, everything went smoothly last week getting our phone and internet hooked up, and now we are good to go! You may be asking: "So why has it taken Courtney a week to post pictures?" Well, I have a good reason - not really, I'm just lazy. So, moving on...
Samson helped daddy get our wireless network set up.

And I was obviously getting in the way of the "guy territory" and was told (by Sam) to go away.

Here are some things that happened while we didn't have the internet. Scott's first attempt at feeding Samson rice cereal by himself. Need I say more?!
Note: that was only the half of it. It was EVERYWHERE!! Sam's bouncy seat still has cereal crusties on it!!

Abbie trying to hold Sam's hand. He wasn't too thrilled about the situation.

Swimming in the kiddie pool at Grandpa Bruce and ShaSha's. (Don't mind the fact that I looked horrible. I had been cleaning and scrubbing my old apartment all day.)

2 comments:

Christiansen's said...

Welcome back to the world of blogging. I love his cute little baby rolls when he is in the pool. He is so cute!

Meredith said...

Sam just gets cuter and cuter every time you post new pictures of him!