Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Smiles and Laughs

I can not believe that Samson is SIX MONTHS OLD now!!! Time is going so fast. He has learned how to roll and scoot, and he is everywhere!! I have a feeling that he is going to be one of the kids that gets into everything. I think I'm going to have my hands full when he's a toddler! (Which is going to come too quickly, I'm afraid.)

Samson managed to roll and scoot himself under our little coffee table, but once he realized he was under there, he wasn't too happy about it!

This is one of our FAVORITE pictures. Sam has the cutest smile, and it is so contagious!! Scott put him in the laundry basket the other day, and Sam just loved it. He would not stop smiling. What a funny boy we have!

Samson has discovered a new toy.
We happened to leave an empty Dr. Pepper can on the floor one day, Sam found it, and had so much fun with it. He would try to grab it, and it would roll away so he'd have to scoot after it. Then, when he's finally catch it, he would but it straight up to his mouth like he's seen mom and dad do. He found that it would make a neat noise when he's "talk" into the can, and he loved that. I've since decided that it's not the best thing for him to play with, I don't want him to get cut on the sharp edges, so we have to get rid of our cans right away so Sam doesn't even see them. Once he sees one, he wants it!


I love, Love, LOVE this picture!! Sam has such a bright smile!

No one can get Samson to laugh like my mom. I will try the exact same things that she does, and I never get the same reaction from him that he gives to ShaSha!! He also laughs pretty good for his daddy. Here are some videos of Sam laughing.

3 comments:

Nichole said...

He really DOES have the cutest biggest smile! What a cutie!

Jessica said...

I can't believe how big he has gotten!! Such a cute kid!

BECKY said...

I love his montstrous smile! It's so dang cute!!!