Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Anyone interested?

I am part of a book club reading young adult books. We have been meeting for about three or four months now. It has been so much fun, and I love reading young adult and children's lit. The only problem is that our group is so SMALL!!! We need more people to participate. Please let me know if you would like to be part of a wonderful book club. The book we are reading right now is "How Mrs. Claus Saved Christmas" by Jeff Guinn.

I have only read the first two chapters, but I have really liked it so far. If you are interested in joining our group, let me know and I will give you more information. You can either comment on my blog or you can email me at courtneyhuish@hotmail.com. We just started reading this book, so you wouldn't be far behind. Please, please, please help our group get bigger. ALL ARE WELCOME!!!

No comments: