Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Oh, so cute!!

Here are some super cute pictures of the last little while. Samson is getting so big... I can't believe it! He is now 8 1/2 months old. Where has the time gone?! He has such a little personality that is so fun to watch. Sam is the sweetest little boy, we love him so much! Enjoy the pics!!

Samson's newest trick is standing himself up. He figured out how to do it so quickly. When we were putting him to bed one night, it took him so long to fall asleep because he kept pulling himself up. Sam is very good at it now, and does it ALL THE TIME!!!


This one is my favorite!!!

Here Sam and I are with my brother, Andy and his daughter, Eden. They came over to see our apartment before they went back to Omaha. Eden was upset right before taking this picture because she didn't want to go. Jill (her mom) got her to get the cute smile by telling her that she wanted her to frown for the picture. Eden thought it was funny, so we were able to get her happy face!

Samson had a bucket in his room from Easter... (Yes, it still had candy in it) While we weren't looking, Sam went into his room, and tipped the bucket over. He was having a lot of fun plying with the "grass" when we found him. We just couldn't resist taking pictures. What a funny little boy we have!



This is my friend, Toni's son, Benjamin. Samson and I were over at their house one day, and Ben wanted to play with Sam. They were so cute together. Toni's kids get so excited when I come over with Sam! Toni and I are friends from work, and we are so much alike, it's scary!! We have so much fun hanging out, though. We are hilarious!!

1 comment:

BECKY said...

Oh my heck. He is SO DANG CUTE!! I can't believe he's almost nine months! What the heck!?!