Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Christmas 2008

Yes, I do realize that we are now almost half way through February, and I'm only now doing a post about Christmas. I'm such a slacker!! Actually, I tried to work on a Christmas post last week, and it was taking WAY TOO LONG to load the pictures. Well, yesterday I was playing around on my facebook account, and decided to try to create a photo album on my page. It was SO MUCH FASTER than waiting for them to load on the blog. So, I just decided that if you want to see some pictures of the Huish Family Christmas 2008, feel free to look at my facebook. I plan on putting more pictures on my facebook as well. I will still update my blog with pictures, I just didn't feel like waiting forever for the Christmas ones to load. So, until next time...

1 comment:

BECKY said...

And dang were those pictures were cute!

Can you believe it's almost someone's birthday!? A messy cake had better be in the plans!