Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A year ago today

Our little Samson Bruce turned ONE YEAR OLD today!! I can't believe that it's been a whole year since we were blessed with this little guy in our family and into our lives. He has been such a wonderful addition to our family. We love him so much, and we couldn't ask for a better son. He just grows up too fast!! :) As I was looking though our old pictures to put some onto the blog, I was amazed at how tiny Sam was. I still find myself looking at him sometimes and thinking, "I can't believe that came out of me!" Sorry the pictures are so blurry, they were taken with our old, crappy camera. These were some of the best ones I could find. We are having a birthday party for Samson on Friday. I will take lots of pictures and post them this weekend! Until then, enjoy these really fuzzy ones of baby Sam!



1 comment:

BECKY said...

What a cute screaming picture! Have so much fun this weekend.

Hope you're feeling better!