Sunday, February 22, 2009

My husband ROCKS!!!

I have the best husband IN THE WORLD!!! I have been sick all weekend. (Thanks to some stupid people that I work with that brought germs to work. Another story.) Anyways, we had planned to do some good cleaning yesterday and we decided to rearrange our living room. When I woke up yesterday morning, I felt like CRAP!! Scott was awesome. He let me sleep in, he got up, took care of Samson, and started cleaning and moving things around. I spent the whole day either in bed, or resting on the couch while my dear, sweet, amazing husband took care of ALL the cleaning and rearranging of the living room. How crazy awesome is he?!?! I kept telling him that I felt bad that I wasn't helping much, but he just made me rest and take care of myself. In addition to the cleaning, rearranging, and taking care of Sam, he also found time to take care of me. He'd make me soup, get me medicine, and just let me rest. This morning, I stayed home from church, while Scott went and took Sam with him so I could, once again, just rest and get better. Thank goodness, I feel much better today. My temperature is normal today, compared to the 101.8 one I had last night. I HATE BEING SICK!!! It makes it a little better when I have an awesome husband to take care of me, though. Thanks for all you do, babe!! I LOVE YOU!!!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

What an awesome husband you have! That is awfully sweet of him to take care of everything for you.

Nina Miles said...

GOOD JOB SCOTT!! Way to be an amazing husband. :)

Auntie Elaine said...

I guess it's confirmed, he really IS his father's son!! :-) That's awesome he took over and let you get the much needed rest your poor sick body was screaming for. Don't push it too hard this week! Mend well... love ya!