Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ahhh...Springtime

I guess I should add 'or lack there of' to my title. We had a few days of nice spring weather, then we had a few days that felt like summer, now it feels like we're getting ready for winter again! It's been pretty crazy. Last week on one of the nice days, I packed a picnic, and picked up Scott from work and we went to the park for his lunch break. We found a nice shady spot under some trees, and spread out our blanket. Well, once we sat down, we realized that the lawn was pretty wet. We didn't think it was that bad, but it soaked right trough the blanket, and got our butts soaking wet!! It was pretty funny! It was nice to enjoy the nice day, though.

Things have been pretty normal around the Huish household. Scott's been working, and Samson and I hold the fort down at home. Here are some pictures from the past couple of weeks.

My parents have a little wicker rocking chair for the grandkids at their house, and they have pictures of all the grandkids sitting in it. Sam is finally able to sit up in it long enough to get his picture taken. He even managed to smile for me!!

When we were at dinner at my parents on Sunday, Abbie put on Scott's "fip fops" and was walking around the house in them. Scott asked if he could wear her flip fops too, and this is how it turned out.

Grandma and her two youngest grandkids. What a wonderful Grandma she is!!

Samson was being cool and wearing mommy's sunglasses. They were huge on him, but he looked so darn cute!!

We got a toy bar at one of our showers (thanks mom and Arica) and Sam loves to lie under it and hit the toys. I added some link-a-doos so he could reach them better. When he was playing the other day, he had pulled a few of the link-a-doos off, and they happened to fall onto his wrist. He was so proud of himself. He looked so cute!!



While we were putting Sam to bed the other night, we were giving him some of his stuffed animals to play with. He just thought they were all to put in his mouth, but he looked so cute holding them, that we couldn't resist taking pictures.


Samson was so tired yesterday, and he fell asleep in his swing. It was a good thing we had him buckled in, otherwise I think he would have turned himself sideways and rolled right out!! I tried to move his head so that it was upright, but he was so relaxed that it would fall down to the side again.

Yesterday was Scott's brother, Brett's birthday. He turned 18 years old. Samson went to the party to wish him a happy birthday. Sam loves his uncle Brett!
Well, I hope you all enjoyed the new pictures. (I love my new camera!!) Until next time...

4 comments:

BECKY said...

I love your new camera too!!!!

A few comments:

Abbie's feet are much prettier than Scott's. :)

The grandma picture is pretty dang cute!!!

And what are you teaching your son?? You have a bear in a BIKINI in his bed???!!!

and

Sam's eyes are huge and beautiful!

Oh, one more thought: I love that you have a blog!!!

Christiansen's said...

So many fun pictures. I love the ones with the sunglasses. That is pretty funny about your tush's being wet from the park, the best part is that he probably had to go back to work with it being wet. OOPSIES!

Christiansen's said...

So many fun pictures. I love the ones with the sunglasses. That is pretty funny about your tush's being wet from the park, the best part is that he probably had to go back to work with it being wet. OOPSIES!

Meredith said...

I love the pictures! I'm pretty sure I make the same comment everytime I post a comment...but Sam is so dang cute!