Thursday, May 29, 2008

Super cute Abbie video

Hello to all!! I took this video of Abbie about a week and a half ago while we were at my parents for dinner. I tried to put it on my last post, but it took way too long, and I got impatient. So, I decided to try again today, and it worked!! While were we at my parents, we all went outside to enjoy the nice spring evening. Scott was showing Abbie the bugs that were on the sidewalk. She got a blade a of grass - yes, one blade - and was pushing the potato bugs back into the lawn with her blade of grass, telling them to go home. It was so cute, I just had to share it with everyone. I love that little girl!!! :)

4 comments:

Christiansen's said...

Wow she is adorable. I love how she says Scotts name. It was so good seeing you last night. Your little guy is just so cute, I bet you are just loving every minute of it.

Meredith said...

That is too cute! It was good to see you at the concert the other night- you have such a cute family!

Nichole said...

Hey Courtney how are you? I hope you don't mind me reading your blog...I'm not even sure how I found it?? You have such a cute little family. Congrats on the little guy...Samson is the cuteset name! He is adorable!

Kayleen said...

Oh my heck! Hi Courtney, I found your blog through Dave and Kristen Huttons. :) I haven't seen Abby forever, that video is SO CUTE! It was fun to look at your pictures of Samson, how cute is he!? Why doesn't Arica have a blog? We better get on her case about that! ;)