Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Any ideas...?

I absolutely love being a mom, and I wouldn't change it for anything in the world. When we found out that I was pregnant, we decided that I would quit my job after the baby was born. I've wanted nothing more in life than to be a mom. We thought after a couple of months, after I was into a good routine of taking care of Sam that I would get a job that I could do from home. As I've started looking into it, I've become very hesitant. All I keep hearing about are all the scams out there. A lot of the sites I've looked at swears that they're not a scam, but I'm still not sure. Does anyone know of a good work from home job that I could look into? I just don't know where to look. If anyone has any information or knows of anyone that works from home, please let me know!!! I need something that doesn't really have a set schedule that I can do whenever I get a chance. Please let me know if anyone has any info. Thanks!!!

No comments: