Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day and other random things

Happy Mother's Day to all of you moms out there!! I'm very excited to have celebrated my first Mother's Day as a mom today. Scott and Samson gave me a new digital camera for Mother's Day. Yippy!!! No more blurry pictures! :) So, I hope you're ready for lots of pictures. There are quite a few on this posting, and I'm sure there will be lots more to come!! I hope that all the moms had a great day, and I hope they know how much they are loved and appreciated!! Now for the pictures:

Some pictures of mommy's little guy. He's getting so big!!






Our little family at Grandma Annette's grave. It was the first time Sam had been, and it won't be the last!!


Me and my mom. Happy Mother's Day, mom. I love you!!!


Here are some random things that I wanted to share.

Scott and Samson fell asleep on the couch, and this is what they looked like. I love that Sam is copying daddy, and he doesn't even know it.


Here's a close up. I promise we didn't position him like that, he did it on his own. He looked so cute!!


This is a picture of us at our friends wedding. The lighting was not great, so I think that's why it's a little fuzzy. I hope you get the jist, though. Congrats, Jayden and Shelley!!


Our new camera has a feature on it so you can have good looking self portraits. This is what we got......

You be the judge!! I love you babe!! :)

I thought this picture of Abbie is so cute!! We wanted to get a picture of her in her pretty dress. She's been going through this stage where she pulls faces for pictures. She was trying to frown for the picture, but Scott got her to laugh, and he got a real smile out of her. What a pretty little girl she is!


Here is our cute little dog, Nabisco.


I don't know how well this video will come through on your computer. I was told that the last videos I posted didn't work very well. So, this is the first video we took on our new camera. We were watching a movie last night, and Nabisco fell asleep next to us, and started snoring quite loudly. I hope you can here it, you might have to turn up the sound a lot, but that is him snoring. We tried really hard not to laugh while we were recording, but we couldn't help it!!

5 comments:

BECKY said...

HOOORAY!!! I loved, loved, LOVED this post!!! Your new camera is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!! I especially love the one of father and son sleeping the same way. Freaking adorable!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

Jessica said...

I hope you had a fabulous Mother's Day! Cute pics...Samson is getting so big!!

Meredith said...

Happy first Mother's Day! Father and son are super cute together. Nice pics with the new camera!

Christiansen's said...

Your little guy is growing up so fast, he is so adorable. K, your dog...what kind it is? I had one that looked exactly like it and I got rid of her the day I had Sadie.

Nic & Trudi said...

Courtney I absolutely LOVED the picture of Scotty and Samson sleeping together. That is hilarious! He is getting so big and is such a cutie.