Friday, May 16, 2008

Congrats, Andy!!

Today my brother, Andy graduates from The Medical Collage of Wisconsin. He will officially become Dr. Ian Andrew Craven, M.D. today. We are so excited for him, and very proud of his accomplishments. This weekend, he and his girls, Jill and Eden will be moving to Omaha, Nebraska where Andy will be doing his residency in Emergency Medicine. They will be in Omaha for the next three years (I think, I don't remember for sure) and then they are planning on moving back to Utah. I hope that everything goes well for Andy on his graduation day. I wish I could be there, but alas, here I sit in Utah cheering him on from a distance. Great job, Andy - I mean Dr. Craven!! :)

2 comments:

BECKY said...

DR??!!!??! WOW!!! GO ANDY!

Jill and Andy said...

Thanks for all of your support!!! We love you!

Andy, oh I mean Dr. Craven :)