Saturday, May 17, 2008

Marriage Tag

How long have you been married? Just over 18 months

How old is your spouse? 23



Who eats more? Usually Scott - unless it's potatoes and gravy!!!

Who said I love you first?
Scott wrote me a poem that had I love you in it, but I think I actually said it first

Who is taller? Scott

Who sings better?
We both sing pretty well, but I think Scott is better

Who is smarter?
I would have to say that Scott is

Who controls the T.V. remote?
I think we're pretty equal on this one. But if I had to choose, I'd have to say me.

Whose temper is worse?
Mine for sure

Who does the laundry? I do most of it, but Scott does his work clothes.



Who does the dishes? We both do, but Scott probably does it more often. I HATE doing dishes!!

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're standing at the bottom, looking at the bed, Scott does.


Who cooks dinner? If we're not at one of our parents' house, I usually do, but Scott does sometimes.

Who is more stubborn?
I'm not sure on this one - we both can be pretty stubborn depending on the situation.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Scott - only because I'm never wrong!! j/k I don't know, we both do I guess.



Whose parents do you see the most? Probably mine, but we try to keep it equal.


Who has more friends? We pretty much have the same friends.

Who has more siblings? I do.



Who wears the pants in the family? I think we're pretty equal.

I tag Jill, Rebecca, Meredith, and Nina

No comments: