Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Blessing Day

Sunday was Samson's blessing day, and it turned out really nice. It was so awesome to listen and see Scott give the blessing. He was pretty excited to do it! Sam was really good during the blessing, too. He was awake during it, and he didn't even need his binki!! Scott said that Sam cried a little bit near the end, but I didn't hear it. It was such a neat day. I hope Sam was able to feel of the love that his daddy and everyone else in the circle had for him!

After the meeting everyone went over to my mom and dad's house for a luncheon. We had a really good time. Everyone thought Sam was so cute, and I have to say that I agree with them!! He did look super cute in his little blessing outfit - a white baby tux, complete with bow tie! I think everyone had a good time, and I want to thank everyone that was able to participate in Samson's special day. Here is one more picture of Sam, his parents, and his happy grandparents!!

2 comments:

BECKY said...

Congrats!! I can't wait to hear my hubby bless our kids... what a tender moment for the couple!!!

Meredith said...

That is awesome! Congratulations to you. That is so funny you posted this. On Sunday my husband was just telling me that he couldn't wait to be able to bless a baby of our own. What a special day!