Sunday, April 27, 2008

More Samson pictures

I know it's been a while since I've posted anything, so I thought I'd put a few more pictures on. I love that my phone can take pictures and video, and that we have a memory card for my phone so I can transfer them to the computer. It's a good thing because our digital camera kind of sucks. So, anyways, here are more pictures!! I also found a hilarious video on my phone, so I thought I'd share it with you.

I was trying to get Samson to smile again, and this is what I got!! I love the funny faces that he's always pulling. He just makes me laugh all the time!


This was me trying to get a picture of Sam smiling - again - and Scott said, "tell me when you're going to take it." So when I said "now" he moved in front of the camera and smiled. I think it's funny that you can kind of see Sam in the background looking a little offended that daddy was stealing his lime light!


Okay, so this is the video that I took almost a year ago of my niece, Abbie in my mom's backyard. She loves to play in the little kiddie pool that they have. One day while I was over there, my mom and I taught Abbie what a wedgie was. She kept pulling at her swimming suit, so we told her that she had a wedgie. If you listen closely, you can hear my mom asking Abbie what she's doing. I think it's hilarious!!!!

4 comments:

Christiansen's said...

He is so adorable. He is a good mix of you and Scott. I can't wait to see him.

BECKY said...

Good timing on that video! That will be blackmail for the future, for sure!! Woot woot!

As for VL. Did you not know that I left that club over a year ago? I dated a guy at the beginning of last year and I got out of the club ASAP! :) I don't even know who the president would be now?! Once the coolest person in the club left (me, of course!) there was no more need of a club!?! :)

Love ya girl.

Meredith said...

I love that look on Sam's face in that picture! It makes me laugh!

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh those pictures are SO cute!! Cousins are so fun, I'm really glad I got to grow up with mine.