Monday, April 21, 2008

Look what Sam can do!!

So, I just have to tell everyone what a talented son I have. But first, I have to show you some super cute pictures I got of him today. The one on the right is his "give me a hug" picture. Isn't he so cute? He is smiling a little bit in this one, but he does a much bigger and better smile most of the time, I promise. I just can't believe how big he is getting. He is eight weeks old today (two months on Fri.) and he is doing so much! He smiles a lot - especially for mommy - and he pulls some pretty funny faces, too. As seen in the picture below. This was me trying to get him to smile, but it looks like he's giving me more of a "what's going on" face. I thought it was super cute, so I thought I'd post it!!
Now, on to the more important stuff... Sam is only eight weeks old, and - yes, folks - he rolls over all by himself!! He did it about four times in a row tonight. We put him down for some tummy time, and he rolled over about three seconds after we put him down! So, I decided to take a little video of it, and show it to all of you Samson fans out there!! I hope you enjoy!!

6 comments:

Meredith said...

He is darling! And what talent!

Jessica said...

He is SO cute!! I didn't know you guys had a blog...I just saw the link on Jill's blog. I'll add you to mine as well. :)

Christiansen's said...

What a big boy. He is so cute Courtney.

Nina Miles said...

Hey Scott and Courtney! I found your blog through Meredith's. Samson is such a cute little boy. Our baby Carson is two weeks older than him but he's not even close to rolling over yet..haha. I think he's just too chunky. :) Hope things are going well for you guys!

BECKY said...

He is SO cute!!! And VERY talented! I can't believe it's already been two months!

Nic & Trudi said...

Hi you guys. I'm excited to find you on here. It was good to see you at Sam's blessing. I'm so happy for you! He's such a cutie. This is going to be a fun way of keeping in touch!