Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Cousins

While we were at my parents on Sunday, I got some really cute pictures of Sam and his cousins. Abbie wanted to hold Samson in her lap, and while she was holding him, she asked if I had my camera and if I'd take her picture with Sam. This was very surprising to us because Abbie usually doesn't like to have her picture taken. So, I got out my camera, and was taking pictures of her. Then my mom took her camera out, and Abbie wouldn't let her take any pictures. She said that only I could take her picture. It was pretty cute. So here are some of the pictures I got.

Abbie holding Samson's hand. Doesn't Sam looked so thrilled to be doing this?!


This one isn't a very good picture because as I've said before, my digital camera sucks, but I still thought it was cute - even if it is a little fuzzy.


This is the best picture I got of Abbie smiling. Unfortunately, I think she is getting some hair out of her face, and Sam if yawning. I like it, though.


Here is Samson and his cousin Alexis that is two months older than him. They are so cute together. We love to lay them next to each other, and compare their sizes. Lexi is usually much bigger than Sam. Which reminds me - Sam went to the doctor yesterday, and he weighs 10 lbs 2.8 oz and he's 21 3/4 in long. He's just a little guy, but he's so darn cute!! Anyway, Lexi and Sam like to hold hands when their next to each other.




I LOVE this picture of Sam!!! My mom actually took this one with her phone, and I had her send it to my phone right away. I just had to have it!! I love the little outfit he was in that day, too. He is wearing navy blue pants, and white collar shirt, and a snazzy yellow sweater vest. He looked so grown up! I just love the look on his face and the way he's holding his hands. What a handsome little guy!


This is a video I took a little while ago. We were at my parents house watching the Jazz game, and we were eating some Twizzlers. My mom gave one to Sam, and he was putting it in his mouth to taste it. It was really cute. We took it away from him before he tried to swallow anything, but I think he liked the taste!!

3 comments:

Christiansen's said...

The one that your mom took of him is so adorable. Cute little guy!

BECKY said...

1. Lexi is SUCH a chunk!!!
2. I think you should think about investing in a new digital camera with your economic stimulus! :)
3. There is one picture where Sam looks SO much like Scott! It was cute to see his face in him!
4. Sam IS a stud in that outfit.
5. I love you!

Meredith said...

Oh my goodness! I cannot get over how cute Sam is. I love that picture of only him where he totally has this wide-eyed look on his face.