Thursday, April 10, 2008

My first post


Since I don't really have anything to blog about right now other than the cutest little boy ever, I'll post Scott's favorite picture that we have. I guess I kinda like it, too. I usually don't like pictures of me, but this one isn't bad. Samson sure looks cute, though. We sure do love this little guy. He just keeps us smiling all the time. He's been a good baby so far. He's had a couple of rough nights, but most of the time he does pretty well. We absolutely love being parents, and from what I've heard, it only gets better!

2 comments:

BECKY said...

Hooray!!! Welcome to the blogging world! It's very cool; trust me. :) You have mine right? It's www.dontblink18.blogspot.com.

Have a marvelous weekend!

Jill and Andy said...

Welcome to the blogging world! It's lots of fun. Keep postin' those baby pictures so we can see them!