We just finished watching the Jazz game a little while ago. They started off really strong, and then they made us a little nervous in the middle. They were able to pull it together again, and beat the Denver Nuggets 124-97. It was a pretty good game. I love to watch the Jazz play a good game. They will be playing the Houston Rockets on Monday which might determine the home court advantage. (I'm not totally sure, but I like to sound like I know what I'm talking about!!) Sam really enjoys watching the Jazz play, too. He's a big fan. He might just be enjoying the lights and sounds that come from the tv, but he's still a fan!! We're raising him right - at least as far as the NBA goes!! So, everyone keep their fingers crossed that the Jazz will win on Monday. GO JAZZ!!!
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Go Jazz!!
We just finished watching the Jazz game a little while ago. They started off really strong, and then they made us a little nervous in the middle. They were able to pull it together again, and beat the Denver Nuggets 124-97. It was a pretty good game. I love to watch the Jazz play a good game. They will be playing the Houston Rockets on Monday which might determine the home court advantage. (I'm not totally sure, but I like to sound like I know what I'm talking about!!) Sam really enjoys watching the Jazz play, too. He's a big fan. He might just be enjoying the lights and sounds that come from the tv, but he's still a fan!! We're raising him right - at least as far as the NBA goes!! So, everyone keep their fingers crossed that the Jazz will win on Monday. GO JAZZ!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You make me smile Skort!
I'm glad somebody loves the Jazz as much as I do! Oh, and Sam is so cute!
Post a Comment