Saturday, April 12, 2008

Go Jazz!!

We just finished watching the Jazz game a little while ago. They started off really strong, and then they made us a little nervous in the middle. They were able to pull it together again, and beat the Denver Nuggets 124-97. It was a pretty good game. I love to watch the Jazz play a good game. They will be playing the Houston Rockets on Monday which might determine the home court advantage. (I'm not totally sure, but I like to sound like I know what I'm talking about!!) Sam really enjoys watching the Jazz play, too. He's a big fan. He might just be enjoying the lights and sounds that come from the tv, but he's still a fan!! We're raising him right - at least as far as the NBA goes!! So, everyone keep their fingers crossed that the Jazz will win on Monday. GO JAZZ!!!

2 comments:

BECKY said...

You make me smile Skort!

Meredith said...

I'm glad somebody loves the Jazz as much as I do! Oh, and Sam is so cute!